About Me

My photo
I am just your average student, working in a coffee roastery, studying Politics Honours and expanding my world.

Thursday 19 May 2011

The Beauty of Franschhoek

By now, you may have guessed I spent last weekend in Franschhoek. That place is like crack for photographers, food-lovers, wine-lovers, general purveyors of le good life. So very glad my dad is too anti-social to live in Cape Town proper (note: I am not). I had a great getaway, saw my sister whom I hardly ever get to see and who is a genius student at UCT. We went to the FLF and then had crepes- chocolate ganache, ice-cream and cinnamon sugar. Indulgence! I am guessing I am now more of a savoury food lover as I honestly could not finish it. Those crepes were not messing around.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers